Markets analyses, brokers review, autotrading

Monday, May 01, 2006

Scalper Systems - Trading Software and Systems - Systems - Stock

The future of automated trading technology is now. The “My Buddy” trading platform is an intellectual, quantitative dealing platform that has a systematic operation with winning tactics. It uses an applied mathematical methodology. This is the true meaning of My Buddy!

Using a unique computer analysis program, My Buddy calculates the buy and sell signals at exactly the right moment. The My Buddy system is an automated computerized neural network that utilizes applied proprietary technology computations and arithmetical formula calculations for the foreign exchange market.

My Buddy has a pre-programmed intellectual scholar ability to achieve unparalleled performance with a direct dealer integrated interface. This dealer interface enables instantaneous, multiple time ordered execution. My Buddy does such an exuberant amount of winning strategies, that he puts the odds of success in your favor. With a proven mathematical diversification your probability of success with My Buddy is undeniable. My Buddy is the first of its kind. He does everything and that is why My Buddy is the best.

Developed with over seven (7) different code variations, over seven (7) markets, and with over seventy (70) different strategies, My Buddy is like no other. He is amazing. No system exists or even comes close to the capabilities of My Buddy. Due to the technology needs of the system and strategies, My Buddy requires operation at the world’s largest brokerage to ensure the execution of the multiple strategies and time codes over seven (7) markets all at the same time. This higher level of intelligence is what My Buddy is made of.

Our clients receive a profit earned account per quarter too based on the dividends gained. When My Buddy makes money, the client makes money too! My Buddy is designed so that the client can watch it in action.

Let our professional team and leading edge system of quantities dealing take the place of the hundred man trading room. My Buddy operates around the clock and under any market condition. My Buddy is your ultimate option for Foreign Exchange world wide; Chicago, New York, London and Tokyo, 24 hours a day, six (6) days a week. My Buddy has exactly what you need to maximize your investment potential. Our objective is to maximize your investment potential and maximize your growth through science and technology. My Buddy will move the experienced trader to the forefront in this hostile global trading environment where the battle of the fittest is now a battle of the smartest. My Buddy is now!

Scalper Systems - Trading Software and Systems - Systems - Stock

No comments:

Blog Archive